Starved for love and with no friends 16 year old Maureen contemplated suicide.
But the words of a loving school librarian, “Jesus can be your friend.” Brought her to a place of asking the question, “God, how do I get to know You?”.
The immediate answer,
- Read the Bible
- Stay away from the occult
- Know that everything will be all right
Since then her life has never been the same. It's an amazing story that MUST be heard.
More About Maureen and her family >>
Maureen’s Speaking and Song Writing
In Maureen’s unique ministry through speaking, song writing, and writing she touches on topics such as:
- The challenge of living with blindness and brittle bone disease since birth.
- The humor of life with a 4 footed service dog and a husband born with no arms and one shortened leg.
- The pain of losing a dream.
- The joy of giving away what is precious.
- The wonderful healing found in forgiveness.
- Maureen has also written and sung songs for both weddings and funerals.
Book Maureen for your event
To book Maureen for a speaking engagement or concert please contact her by phone at 763-522-2501 or click here.
Who Has Heard Maureen?
Maureen has been sharing stories of life’s journey to groups of all kinds for over 40 years. These have included:
- Women’s groups
- Elementary school classrooms
- Chemical Dependency Centers
- Gatherings of professionals in the ministry and human service fields.
- She has given numerous concerts at:
- Christian groups of all kinds.
Paul and Maureen
You'll love Maureen's Music
Arise consists of melodic sincere anointed songs written and sung by Maureen.
Some Run the Race
Some Run the Race consists of R&B music sung by the Twin Cities top Christian artists such as Sara Renner and Robert Robertson.
All lyrics and melodies have been written by Maureen.
See more and hear samples >>
Want a chart of one of Maureen’s songs? Contact Maureen for more information.
Transcribe anything to braille. Maureen has the technology and skill to produce high quality Braille documents in an affordable timely and professional manner.
Braille materials can be produced from print, CD or email files sent in a doc, or pdf format.
Click here to visit the BrailleIt.com Web site >>